Newsletter Download Instructions
A few tips when downloading newsletters.
- Allow file to download completely before
trying to open it.
- If you are experiencing difficulty retrieving
the newsletter from the links on the website, right-click the link
on the main page and "save target as" to your desktop.
- If you are using a dial-up connection,
it could take a very long time to completely download (if you prefer
to receive a hard copy, please contact Sidonna Brown, director.
- With fast web view enabled Adobe, you open
the file as soon as the first page has loaded.
- If fast web view is disabled, everything
works fine opening it in the browser; except it takes a long time
(7 seconds at 5Mbs, 4 or 5 minutes with a marginal dial-up connection)
- If you experience downloading problems,
please let us know by e-mailing
try reinstalling or repairing Acrobat Reader by visiting their site