Dale County Pregnancy
1889 Andrews Avenue • PO Box 41 • Ozark AL 36361 • 334.774.4419
Our Guiding Principles
1. Sav-A-Life is a Christian alternative to abortion. It is our desire to be used by God as a tool in spreading the Gospel, and to combat, reduce, and eliminate the sin of abortion. Board members, center directors, and volunteers must have individually received Jesus Christ as Savior.
2. Sav-A-Life is totally committed to providing its clients with accurate and complete information about abortion, prenatal development, and pre-marital sex.
3. Sav-A-Life will seek to meet the physical, emotional, and spiritual needs of women facing a problem, or untimely pregnancy.
4. Sav-A-Life never discriminates in ministering to the young women in distress because of race, religion, creed, color, national origin, age, marital status, sex or handicap.
5. Sav-A-Life will not advise, provide for, or refer for abortion or abortifacients.
6. Sav-A-Life will not assess any fees for services rendered to its clients, and is committed to strict confidentiality.
7. Sav-A-Life does not engage in contraceptive counseling or in referring clients for contraceptives or contraceptive services. Married women seeking contraceptive advice and/or information shall be urged to seek counsel, together with their husbands, from their minister and/or physician
8. Sav-A-Life is committed to demonstrating the love, forgiveness, and compassion of Jesus Christ through counsel, education, action and creative services
9. Sav-A-Life is committed to helping fulfill the Great Commission and will endeavor to introduce its clients to Jesus Christ as Savior and Lord.
10. Sav-A-Life is committed to professional excellence and encourages all staff and volunteers to perform their duties and responsibilities in a highly professional manner, consistent with obedience to God's commands.
11. Sav-A-Life will strive to foster in all staff, volunteers and clients a primary concern for the spiritual well-being of their own families, and recognizes that establishing and maintaining a Christian home is the greatest contribution we will make throughout our lifetime
12. Sav-A-Life recognizes and supports the sanctity of marriage between one man and one woman, believes that each person is uniquely created in the image of God, male or female at conception, and recognizes and affirms God's call to sexual integrity for all people, married and single. Sav-A-Life requires a commitment of all staff, whether employee, volunteer, or board member, to commit to live a lifestyle in accordance with Holy Scripture.
13. Sav-A-Life recognizes the need of presenting adoption as a loving, responsible and mature choice for young women facing an unplanned pregnancy. Single parenting or marriage are equally life-saving alternatives; therefore, Sav-A-Life is not biased toward adoption. Lifeline Children's Services, a Christian adoption agency licensed by the state of Alabama, was established to meet the need identified by Sav-A-Life to counsel young women who are seriously considering adoption. Therefore, Lifeline is recommended as a referral source for our clients. Additionally, Sav-A-Life neither initiates nor facilitates independent adoptions